I started listening to the Tim Ferriss Show podcast a little over three years ago, but the podcast from the award-winning author has been going strong since 2014. Episode #418 is the latest episode, and Tim interviews New York Times bestselling author and psychotherapist Esteher Perel. While this episode revolves around tactics for successful relationships in quarantine, the podcast as a whole offers a variety of insight on various topics and fulfills the needs of people looking for some motivation.
In the podcast, Tim interviews and deconstructs world-class performers of all types to tease out the habits, routines and tactics that listeners can emulate, apply and use in their own lives. The Tim Ferriss Show is the #1 business podcast on Apple Podcasts and has over 400M downloads. Past guests include LeBron James, Edward Norton, Maria Sharapova and 300 more successful icons who engage in extremely open, raw interviews with Tim on a variety of subjects.
As I continue to dive into the podcast, I’m learning about morning routines, exercise habits and time-management tactics that lead to success.
- Tony Robbins – On Achievement Versus Fulfillment (#178)
- David Allen – The Art of Getting Things Done (GTD) (#384)
- Jamie Foxx – On Workout Routines, Success Habits, and Untold Hollywood Stories (#124)
- Adam Grant – The Man Who Does Everything (#399)
- Susan Cain – How to Overcome Fear and Embrace Creativity (#357)
- Drew Houston – The Billionaire Founder of Dropbox (#334)
- Julie Rice – Co-Founding SoulCycle, Taming Anxiety, and Mastering Difficult Conversations (#372)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – Actor, Filmmaker, and Entrepreneur (#312)
- Terry Laughlin – The Master Who Changed My Life (#276)
- Maria Sharapova – Mental Performance, Work-Life Balance, and the Rise to the Top (#261)