The National Sports Center’s annual All-American Soccer Tournament is coming up this weekend, June 7-9. With over 400 teams registered, this tournament is one of the largest of the season at the NSC – nearly as large as the USA CUP Weekend Tournament.
The good news for NSC customers is that all the construction projects that have interfered with traffic flow and parking the past two years have been wrapped up. Centerview Elementary construction and the 105th Ave NE rebuild are finished. That’s great news, but with a tournament this large, we wanted to share our best ideas for easing your parking hassles.
The two best lots for finding open parking spaces:
Lot A, adjacent to the NSC Sports Hall, is a great option if you are playing on A1, A2, U2, C3, C4 or the Stadium fields. It’s also just a short walk to tournament and referee headquarters in the Welcome Center.
On the north side of the campus, there should be open parking available in Lot G. This is a gravel parking lot, but the access road from either 109th Ave NE or 105th Ave NE has been recently paved. It’s beautiful!
Both Lots A and G had open spaces available throughout USA CUP last year, so we expect that’ll be true this weekend too.
The tightest parking lot:
Hands down, it’s Lot E. If you drive by and it looks full — it is. Loop around and park in Lot G instead.
And finally, here are some other parking tips for All-American:
- Parking is free and first-come, first-served. Arrive early and allow plenty of time to find a spot before your game starts. You may not be able to park in the lot adjacent to your field.
- Carpools are encouraged.
- The exits to most parking lots are “Right Turn Only” to speed exiting. However, the new roundabouts on 105th will allow exiting in both directions from the Main Lot, Super Rink Lot and Lots F and G
- Once you find a parking space on campus, it is advised to move around the campus by walking rather than trying to re-park.
- “Lot Full” signs will be put up when a lot is full.
- Please park in designated spaces only. No parking on the grass.
- We ask that all participants and spectators park in NSC parking lots ONLY. Please do not use the parking lots of the various business owners adjacent to our complex. Vehicles parked in these lots may be subject to towing at owners’ expense.